Before being considered enrolled in Bishop Ward High School, all parents must read and agree to the terms of the BWHS Financial Agreement and Tuition and Fee Policy. You must complete our Online Tuition Commitment Form, or you may fill out the hard copy form.
Financial Agreement/Tuition and Fee Policy
2020-21 Tuition and Fees
- Actual cost per year to educate a student at Bishop Ward High School: $14,000
- Maximum tuition charged:$9,800
- Tuition is negotiated with each family based on ability to pay.
*Every family at Bishop Ward is on scholarship, since the cost exceeds tuition for everyone who comes. We work with every family to make a Bishop Ward education available.*
All families should be expected to make tuition payments according to one of the three following payment plans:
Annual payment: Full payment to the school by June 15.
Semi-annual payments: Two payments to the school due June 15 and November 16.
Monthly payments:The payments can be made on either the 1st or 15th of the month from June to May. All monthly tuition payments are received and processed through F.A.C.T.S. Bishop Ward High School contracts with F.A.C.T.S. to administer our tuition program. You will be billed a $45.00 fee to set up your account.
The tuition and fees for Bishop Ward High School are approved annually by our Board of Trustees and Administration. It is the responsibility of the Board to ensure that adequate financial resources are available for the school and as affordable as possible to all families.
Both new and returning students will be required to pay a non-refundable enrollment fee. Early bird enrollment fees will be $100.00 per student if paid by March 6, 2020.Enrollment fees after March 2, 2020 will be $150.00 per student.
Late Enrollment (Enrollment after June 15) Tuition for students who enroll after June 15
Shall be pro-rated according to the time remaining in the school year.
Additional Student Fees
Freshman fees $289.00 - Chromebook fee $85.00
Sophomore fees $277.00 - Chromebook fee $75.00
Junior fees $380.00 -Chromebook fee $75.00
Senior fees (including graduation fee) $536.00 - Chromebook fee $75.00
Student Activity Fees
1st Semester $110.00 per student
2nd Semester $110.00 per student
Tuition and Fee Policy
Tuition and Student Fees Refunds
- Tuition and other student fees are non-refundable.
- Students who are expelled or suspended for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for an institutional refund.
- Students who withdraw during school semesters will be responsible for the remaining semester tuition.
- If tuition is not current by Student Orientation Day (in August), the student will not receive their schedule or be able to attend class.
- If the monthly tuition is not received by F.A.C.T.S. by the due date, it is considered late and subject to a $40 late fee.
- Bishop Ward High School has monthly attendance interruption dates. Starting on those dates, students whose tuition is past due may not be permit to attend class. In addition, if the amount owed is not paid your student will not be able to take semester final exams.
- Students will not be permitted to re-enroll until all past due tuition has been paid.
- Seniors will not be permitted to participate in year-end graduation activities if their tuition is past due. Diplomas and final transcripts will not be released until tuition account is current.
- All student records will not be released to another school unless all financial obligations are current.