2020 SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Thank you for your patience as we develop a plan to reopen our facility for summer activities. The health and well-being of our student-athletes is our highest priority in our plans to reopen the facilities. We have carefully reviewed the guidelines outlined by the State of Kansas and the Unified Government of Wyandotte County. Below is our plan for summer activities plan at Bishop Ward High School. All plans mentioned in these documents are subject to change per the State of Kansas, the Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA), and Unified Government Health Department guidelines and recommendations.
All students participating in summer activities at Bishop Ward will need to have signed waiver on file. Signed waivers can be given to the head coach or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please you may contact Mike Beaven, Athletic Director at email@example.com or 913-371-1201.
Schedule by Sports/Horario por Deporte
(Times and locations of summer activities are listed below and are subject to change.)
All groups listed below will meet for at the Stadium for outdoor workouts.
- Football - Starting June 9, 2020
- Tuesday 9:00 to 10:30 am ALL GRADES
- Thursday 9:00 to 10:30 am ALL GRADES
- TEAM CAMP: POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE SUMMER
- Boys Basketball - Starting June 8, 2020
- Monday and Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 am All Grades
- Girls Basketball - TBD
- Volleyball - Starting June 16, 2020
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 - 8:30 am All Grades
- Boys and Girls Soccer - TBD
- Cheerleading - Camp July 7-10 Times: TBD
- Baseball - Starting June 8, 2020
- Monday through Thursday 3:30-6:00 pm All Grades
It is important for both parents and students to monitor their emails for all future communications. Coaches will communicate with student athletes via email on any changes to the schedules listed above.