Bishop Ward High School

Guidance & Counseling » College Admissions: Standardized Tests

College Admissions: Standardized Tests

Students in the Midwest typically take the ACT. Students should also check to see if the ACT Writing is required for the college they are interested in. Students interested in a particular college outside of this region may visit the college website to see if they need to take the SAT. 


Register online at
Don't forget to check registration deadlines!

SAT Test Dates
Register online at