The ACTUAL cost of educating just one student costs a little over $12,000 a year and the student activity campaign is what the students participate in to help provide for their own education. Each student has a goal to reach in order to hit our school goal of $30,000 this semester.
Again this Spring, we have partnered with Strawberry Hill Povitica Co. to sell Povitica to our BW community!
There will be six flavors available for sale at $20 per loaf (regular sized 40 oz).
Students will sell six flavors:
- Original Walnut
- Apple Cinnamon
- Cream Cheese*
- Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese*
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese**
*We have 3 EXCLUSIVE FLAVORS for this sale: Cream Cheese and Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese are not available to the public any longer. ** Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese is a new flavor and not available for purchase anywhere else except through Bishop Ward!
This is the time to order your Povitica before Easter!
All Povitica orders will arrive to Bishop Ward on Tuesday, April 11th and be available for pick-up.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept online orders due to the exclusive pricing and sale our students are offering.
To place an order, call 913-371-6901 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting the education of Bishop Ward students!
- Participate and have fun!
- Prizes (thanks to Strawberry Hill Povitica) will be awarded for top sellers: 1st place is $500 cash, 2nd place is $300 cash, 3rd place is $200.
- YOUR goal: $100 (individual) or $150 (family)
- Early Bird turn-in day is Friday, March 10th and there are special incentives to earn if you do this!
- Turn in your envelope and orders to Coach Greg Duggins on or before March 27th, final turn in day.
FINAL TURN-IN DATE is Monday, March 27th.
All orders must be placed by this date so bread orders arrive on-time.