Help Preserve the Longevity of Our Building for Our Students!
• Tuckpoint and seal existing brick and stone in front of building ensuring longevity.
• Install a new irrigation system.
• Provide new, attractive landscaping.
• Construct a new walking path to the entry for student use.
• Upgrade outdoor lighting for safety and security.
• Install a new BWHS sign closer to 18th Street.
• Stripe, seal and reconfigure parking spots for
Total Projected Cost: $105,000
Thanks to top donors who have pledged or contributed already:
H & R Block
Bob ’69 & Denise ’71 Beaman
Ash Grove Foundation
Mike ’66 & Mary Beth ’66 Forsythe
McAnany Construction: In-kind donation
Mark One: In-kind donation